- Look book: em-o 2013 collectionPosted 5 days ago
- Forget the Norm: DIY your way back in StylePosted 91 days ago
- Style Tips: Glam Your Man Up This Love SeasonPosted 106 days ago
- George ClooneyPosted 447 days ago
- Top 5 Men’s Haircuts 2011Posted 523 days ago
- Meet UGOCHUKWU ONUKWUBIRI: LSWPosted 534 days ago
MINDSET OF AN ENTREPRENEUR WITH AHMED MUKOSHY
You’d achieve more if you stop thinking about money.
I thought I should write this after having a conversation with a friend who thinks I should have focused on making money all these years than spending on so much effort on this tech and not reaping the 7figures. But what my friend didn’t understand is that I have fun doing what I do, that I don’t think working for money would have brought.
Maybe if I had done few projects that fetched me millions, I would have been on a different world entirely, a world I am not so sure I even want to be in.
This is what would have happened:
- I would make money; lots of it.
- I would have little experience (won’t have time to explore much)
- I would be on fast lane, then sooner or later I will crash. I won’t be able to deliver, I’d be busy chasing where the money is while the technology will pass me by (You know what I am talking about, tech is a rapid bitch).
- Worst of all, I won’t get to know most of the people I met during the course of my “for experience” stuff. (All the seminars, hackathons and meetups that I’ve attended, I will add them to my waste list.)
I remember the quote “If money is all that you think about, you will soon run out of its sources“.
So what will happen that I now took things slow, steady and easy.
- I will continue to add more experience in my field, get to know more people as well.
- I will make the money, though not rapidly but sooner or later I will make all of it.
- I will be slow, but accurate and I will be strong enough to account for my achievements anywhere.
- I will have fun doing what I love, that won’t be stressed out working overnight. (Do what you love and you will never have to work in your life).
Money has never been my motivation, there is more in this life than having money. (But i love fame ) Thank you.